We are excited to open our application for third class innovators. Check out our Challenge page or this post for more information about the types of solutions we are seeking for the Financial Solutions Lab. This post is focused on the mechanics of applying.
In this short video, we describe how we review applications, which may help guide how you approach your application.
We will select organizations based on the organization’s fit with the program that we define as the following:
- Consumer Impact: Product or service improves the financial health of American consumers.
- Quality of Product: Product or service aligns with Financial Health Network’s Compass Principles.
- Management team: Huge ambition and the technical capability to achieve it.
- Scalability: Product or service has the potential to serve a national market.
- Degree of innovativeness: Represents a new idea or is a significant improvement over existing products.
- Engagement: Team demonstrates a desire to take advantage of Financial Solutions Lab’s resources.
Here is a high-level summary of our timeline.
- February 7 – Begin accepting applications
- April 27 – Final application deadline
- Mid May – Finalists interviews and pitches
- June 15-16 – Public announcement of winners at Financial Health Network’s EMERGE: Consumer Financial Health Forum
- June 2017 – February 2018 – Financial Solutions Lab Program
Additional information is available in our FAQs, Program Rules, and Participant Agreement. If you have questions, feel free to reach out: email@example.com.