Since June, our nine Financial Solutions Lab winners have been developing and scaling their innovative solutions, while the Financial Solutions Lab team has been gearing up to announce the next Challenge in 2016.
Along the way, Financial Solutions Lab has garnered significant press attention. Here’s a look at 10 of the top Financial Solutions Lab stories in the media:
1. Associated Press – “Entrepreneurs Bet on the Smartphone to Solve Money Problems”
2. ChicagoInno – “A Chicago-Based FinTech Initiative Just Gave Out $3M Total to 9 Financial Services Startups”
3. Forbes – “Will this App Obliterate Child Support Conflict?”
4. The Wall Street Journal – “Winners Named in J.P. Morgan’s First Fintech Competition”
5. Forbes – “Technology Innovations Improving The Lives Of The Everyday Worker”
6. Forbes – “A Third Of Americans Have Irregular Income Streams. Can Silicon Valley Help?”
7. Huffington Post – “Is Targeting the Unbanked Trendy Now Among Big Banks? Chase Pledges $30 MM to Help the Unbanked Build Credit and Assets”
8. American Banker – “Nine Apps to Help the Underbanked Take Control of Their Finances”
9. Bankless Times – “Financial Solutions Lab aims to improve America’s financial health”
10. U.S. News & World Report – “The Best Tools for Managing Household Finances”
Keep up with the latest!
Stay engaged with the Fintech community. Join the Financial Solutions Lab email list and get regular access to the latest insights in innovation and be among the first to learn about the Financial Solutions Lab’s next Challenge!
Check out the “Financial Solutions Lab Snapshot: Solutions to Manage Household Cash Flow” for a look at consumer-focused financial technology in the United States today, including the areas of Planning, Credit, Payments, and Savings.