The Financial Solutions Lab team is actively looking to meet entrepreneurs and nonprofit leaders focused on improving Americans’ financial health. We are traveling around the U.S. during the next couple of months to spread the word about our Financial Solutions Lab Challenge and answer questions about our application process. Our first deadline is coming up on March 16.
Below we have listed industry events where you can meet members of our team in March. Feel free to just come to say hi or set something up in advance with us by emailing FinLab@finhealthnetwork.org. We promise to respond!
- March 2 (NYC) – Financial Solutions Lab will be attending the Startupbootmcamp FinTech Meeting
- March 6 – 7 (NYC) – Financial Solutions Lab will be attending the LendIt Conference
- March 6 – 7 (San Jose) – Asad Ramzanali will be speaking at the Bank Innovation Conference
- March 10 – 14 (Austin) – Financial Solutions Lab will be co-hosting the event Fintech Luminares at SXSW. Join us!
- March 15 (NYC) – Maria Lajewski will be speaking on a panel at the NY FinTech Meetup
- March 15-16 (Boston) – Financial Solutions Lab will be attending PYMNTS.com Innovation Project
- March 22 (SF) – Asad Ramzanali will be moderating a panel at BPM’s Benefits of the R&D Tax Credit on the FinTech Industry
Make sure to check back because we will periodically update this post with more events and you can check our calendar here. Don’t forget to submit your application by March 16, our first application deadline.