We want (to meet) you!
ICYMI: Financial Solutions Lab is accepting applications!
If you have a fintech startup or nonprofit that helps Americans weather financial shocks, you should apply to Financial Solutions Lab now!
The Financial Solutions Lab is now seeking applicants to its second class–winners receive $250,000 in capital as well as unparallelled access to partners and insights that can help their solutions scale. Apply here >>
If you have questions, email email@example.com.
Meet Us In Person
Over the next few weeks, we will be criss-crossing the country speaking at and attending events. Mark your calendars and come network with our team at the following events.*
- February 28 – March 1, Seattle — Bank Innovation 2016
- February 29, Washington DC — DC Metro Fintech Meetup: FinTech for the Underserved
- March 1, New York — March NY FinTech Meetup: Panel – Social Good in FinTech
- March 3, San Francisco — BayPay: Paying Tomorrow’s Workforce Today
- March 8, New York — Open House with Techstars and the Financial Solutions Lab
- March 8, New York — Innovate or Abandon: The Business of US Financial Inclusion
- March 10 – 15, Austin — South by Southwest (SXSW)
- March 11 — SoFin at SXSW
- March 12 – Village Capital 2016 Fintech Showcase
- March 16 – 17, Boston – PYMNTS.com Innovation Projects
- March 18 – 20, Salt Lake — US Launch of VilCap Communities
- March 23, Los Angeles — LA Fintech Mix Mingle Network w/ CFSI FinLab
- March 30, San Francisco — Women in Tech Festival
- March 30, Boston — March FinTech Meetup: Financial Technology and the “Underbanked”
- March 31, Chicago — OnRamp Insurance Conference 2016
- March 31, Chicago — FinTech & Financial Inclusion
- April 4, San Francisco — FinTech Meetup by Empire Startups: Social Good in FinTech
* You may want to bookmark this page; we will periodically update this list.
Keep up with the latest!
Stay engaged with the fintech community. Join the Financial Solutions Lab email list and get regular access to the latest insights in innovation and be among the first to learn about the next challenge!